Need a Little More than Tutorials?Newbie Academy has you covered!
A Website Walkthrough is when you want personal, 1x1 support and guidance and training as I set up your website, and teach you how to use the different tools, softwares and services we use.
We will get on a LIVE call (or two – sometimes it is easier to breakup the process!) and complete th following steps together:
- Connecting your domain to hosting, installing wordpress and creating an email account.
- Installing a theme, and creating the pages you require.
- Installing any plugins that you need or want.
- Creating a landing page and connecting it to you email service provider.
- Adding up to 5 follow-up emails that you have created.
A working website, ready to go!
Recordings of our training sessions so you can review again and again.
30 days of email-based support if you run into any difficulties
Cost is $350, currently scheduling 1 week in advance
DFY setup is for when you need a site, but want to be focusing on your content and strategy more than the infrastructure you are going to be using to deliver it.
- WordPress Installed on your hosting
- An Admin email address created
- A theme of your choosing installed
- Up to 4 Plugins of your choosing installed
- Integration with your Email Auto-Responder
- Up to 5 pages created
- A video explaining how to use all of the above
- 2 weeks email support.
Cost is $250, turnaround time is 1 week.
Need someone in your corner?
If running webinars gives you pause, integrations make you break out in a cold sweat, you dread every new funnel you KNOW you should be creating when you guest post, you just KNOW you’re going to have broken links in your next email… I can help.
You can book monthly packages of 10, 15 and 20 hours to help you keep your ship sailing smoothly.
What is available?
- Funnel Setup
- Webinar Registration Infrastructure
- Webinar Moderation
- Email Sequence Setup
- Blog and Website Updating and Maintenance
- Affiliate Management
- Membership or Course Infrastructure
If you need something not on the list, feel free to ask!Learn More!